Outside Sales Representative
Kansas City, MO
401K / Retirement plan, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Health Insurance
Are you a self-starter, with a passion for success, great people skills, and a willingness to learn? We are now hiring an Outside Sales Representative.
This is an exciting opportunity to enter the technology and entertainment world as part of Spectrum. We offer exceptional career mobility and combined with our superior products, reputation for service, and the more than 12 million potential new customers within our network's reach, makes now a great time to join us!
We offer the following benefits:
• Guaranteed base salary plus unlimited commission
• Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
• 401(k) plan with company match.
• Reimbursement for travel related expenses.
• Paid training
• Free and discounted Spectrum cable services
• New sales leads every month
• Career advancement opportunities
• Fun & competitive work environment
• An opportunity to grow your career at one of America’s top corporations
This is the ideal role for the individual who enjoys being on the go and out of the office, where you will have the opportunity to "own your day" every day, while meeting new people and educating them on all the great services and products Spectrum provides. Self-motivated, independent and goal-oriented individuals find the freedom, entrepreneurial nature and unlimited earning potential of this role very appealing.
• Experience in a customer service or sales role; sales experience a plus.
• Willingness to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
• Valid driver’s license, car insurance, a satisfactory driving record and use of a reliable personal vehicle.
• Motivation to sell door to door in residential areas.
• Ability to work outdoors in adverse weather conditions.
• Engaging communication skills to build relationships with prospective customers.
Spectrum is America’s fastest growing TV, internet and Voice Company. We’re committed to integrating the highest quality service with superior entertainment and products. Spectrum is at the intersection of technology and entertainment, facilitating essential communications that connect 24 million residential and business customers in 41 states. Our commitment to serving customers and exceeding their expectations is the bedrock of Spectrum’s business strategy and it’s the philosophy that guides our 90,000 employees.
The Spectrum brand is powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.